- The Spring 2022 UCDC program will be an in-person, residential program at the UC Washington Center in DC. Read FAQs .
- Applications for Fall 2022 due: **Thursday, February 24, 2022**
- Upcoming Information Sessions
- (on Zoom at https://berkeley.zoom.us/j/5492740547)
- • Thursday, December 2, 4-5pm
- Questions: email email@example.com
- To meet with the UCDC advisor, you can sign up for an appointment time at https://www.wejoinin.com/sheets/fbytu
- Meetings will be virtual for the first few weeks of the semester.
- Join the UCDC Mailing List and follow us on Facebook and Instagram for program updates and announcements.
The Washington Program
University of California, Berkeley
Each Fall and Spring, UC juniors and seniors from all majors travel to Washington, D.C. to intern, do research, and take classes for a semester. Students live and attend courses at the UC Washington Center, an eleven-story building about six blocks from the White House. Washington, D.C. offers a wide variety of academic, professional and rich cultural opportunities for undergraduates.
Students are selected based on academic excellence, professional maturity and demonstrated interest in a particular area. Because it is both an academic and an internship program, students research in class what they experience professionally in their internships. Theory meets practice for a powerful learning experience. UCDC helps students to clarify their future career direction, get on-the-ground work experience, and build professional networks.
Get in Contact
2422 Dwinelle Hall
MC #2940 Berkeley, CA
Fall 2021 UCDC Student Ambassadors
Socorro Galindo and Talia Harris
2422 is on Level B of Dwinelle Hall, same as the Ishi Court level.
Access from the East door across from Durant Hall: Go down the stairs facing the door one floor, until you’re at the Ishi Court level. Take a right.
Access from the main entrance of the classroom wing (entrance facing Dwinelle Plaza): Go right, and follow the hallway until you’re in the office wing. As soon as you’re in the office wing, look for the stairs with orange doors on your left. Go down two floors until you’re at the Ishi Court level
Access from the North (door facing VLSB and Moffitt) and for disabled access: Take a left and follow the hall around until you get to 2422.
UC Washington Center
The building is located at Scott Circle, about six blocks north of the White House. Scott Circle is at the intersections of Massachusetts and Rhode Island Avenues and 16th Street. Limited parking with some restrictions is available on neighboring streets.